HighEdWeb Regional Meetups offer great, easy, affordable local professional development.
Want to stay connected to the HighEdWeb community, and support members in your area be providing great, easy, affordable professional development? Organize a HighEdWeb Regional Meetup!
Our Regional Meetups were created with several goals in mind:
- Acquainting new individuals with the benefits of HighEdWeb membership and connection with the community.
- Giving regional presenters the opportunity to share knowledge.
- Providing continuing education at a reasonable cost for more individuals.
The requirements to organize a Meetup are simple:
- Event duration would be two to three hours.
- A university or college, or other location, would provide event space use free of charge (to be arranged by organizer).
- Agenda would focus on networking time and one main presentation (given by one presenter or a small panel, to be identified by organizer).
- Speaker or speakers require no travel reimbursement.
- HighEdWeb will provide branded materials and guidance, as well as light logistics support, for the event.
So get involved: Apply to organize a Regional Meetup >