Organize a regional conference
Want to stay connected to the HighEdWeb community, and support members in your area by providing great, easy, affordable professional development?
2023 applications are due by February 17, 2023.
Attend a regional conference
We invite you to attend a regional conference for networking and some great sessions.
No regional conferences are currently scheduled.
Our regional conferences were created with several goals in mind:
- Providing continuing education at a reasonable cost for more individuals.
- Giving regional presenters the opportunity to share knowledge.
- Acquainting new individuals with the benefits of HighEdWeb membership and connection with the community.
The requirements to organize a regional conference are simple:
- The event duration would be one day.
- A university or college, or other location, would provide event space use free of charge (to be arranged by the organizer).
- The agenda would focus on multiple topics with social breaks throughout the event (at least one per every 4-hour block) and a possible pre-event informal social gathering.
- HighEdWeb will provide branded materials and guidance, as well as light logistics support, for the event.