Organize a regional conference
Want to stay connected to the HighEdWeb community, and support members in your area by providing great, easy, affordable professional development?
Attend a regional conference
We invite you to attend a regional conference for networking and some great sessions.
No regional conferences are currently scheduled.
Our regional conferences were created with several goals in mind:
- Providing continuing education at a reasonable cost for more individuals.
- Giving regional presenters the opportunity to share knowledge.
- Acquainting new individuals with the benefits of HighEdWeb membership and connection with the community.
The requirements to organize a regional conference are simple:
- The event duration would be one day.
- A university or college, or other location, would provide event space use free of charge (to be arranged by the organizer).
- The agenda would focus on multiple topics with social breaks throughout the event (at least one per every 4-hour block) and a possible pre-event informal social gathering.
- HighEdWeb will provide branded materials and guidance, as well as light logistics support, for the event.