The Volunteer Committee furthers community contributions and runs the volunteer program.
The committee has no expressed or implied power or authority.
- The board shall appoint the chair and members of the committee.
- The president shall appoint one director as the board liaison. The board liaison is a non-voting member of the committee.
- The committee may include non-director persons whose experience may assist the committee in the performance of its duties.
- Gale Wallace, chair
- Chris D’Orso, board liaison
- Lougan Bishop
- Susan Craigo
- Katherine Fisne
- Marty Romero
- RJ Thompson
- Assists the operations director maintaining volunteer and prospective records.
- Assists the operations director with onboarding and offboarding volunteers.
- Collaborates with committees to fill open positions.
- Collaborates with committees to provide feedback and recognition for volunteer efforts.
- Actively helps members find volunteer opportunities within the association.
- Ensures that volunteer recruitment is an open, equitable process.
- Meets no fewer than 10 times per year, at the call of the chair of the committee.
- Maintains minutes of all meetings.
- Manages volunteer email inbox.
- Reviews this charter annually and recommends changes to the board of directors.
- Follows association policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains documentation about committee roles and procedures, including how this committee collaborates with others.
- Communicates and collaborates with other committees and board of directors to accomplish association goals.
- Provides quarterly updates to the board of directors.