The Technical Committee supports the technical infrastructure needs of the association, including the board and committees.
The committee has no expressed or implied power or authority.
- The board shall appoint the chair and members of the committee.
- The technical coordinators of the Annual Conference Committee (and subcommittees) serve as an ex officio member of this committee.
- The president shall appoint one director as the board liaison. The board liaison is a non-voting member of the committee.
- The committee may include non-director persons whose experience may assist the committee in the performance of its duties.
- Jason Woodward, Chair
- Kerri Hicks, Board Liaison
- C. Daniel Chase
- Rachel Cherry
- Curtiss Grymala
- Jim Kittle
- Stephanie Martinek
- John Wagner
- Maintains all systems, data stores and login accounts supporting association work, including conference registration system, membership portal and technical infrastructure for all association websites.
- Evaluates and recommend technical solutions and products to repair, maintain, or improve service quality, affordability and security.
- Creates and enforces policies and actions to ensure data privacy, security and system integrity. Propose policies to the board for approval.
- Defers management for Google Drive documents and CiviCRM membership data to the operations director.
- Defers all event content updates to the applicable planning committee.
- Meets no fewer than 10 times per year, at the call of the chair of the committee.
- Maintains minutes of all meetings.
- Manages tech committee email inbox.
- Reviews this charter annually and recommends changes to the board of directors.
- Follows association policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains documentation about committee roles and procedures, including how this committee collaborates with others.
- Communicates and collaborates with other committees and board of directors to accomplish association goals.
- Provides quarterly updates to the board of directors.