The Sponsorship Committee solicits and coordinates sponsors for the association and its activities.
The committee has no expressed or implied power or authority.
- The board shall appoint the chair and members of the committee.
- The president shall appoint one director as the board liaison. The board liaison is a non-voting member of the committee.
- The committee may include non-director persons whose experience may assist the committee in the performance of its duties.
- Joseph Vugteveen, chair and 2021 Annual Conference
- Brian Piper, board liaison
- Ben Rapin
- Christine Boehler, 2021 Annual Conference
- Natalie Allen Brown, Academies
- Works with vendors on all levels of sponsoring during events:
- Annual conference
- Analytics Summit
- Accessibility Summit
- Explores new ideas and areas for sponsorship opportunities.
- Evaluates sponsor pricing levels to ensure they are correctly priced.
- Reaches Annual Conference, Analytics Summit and Accessibility Summit corporate partnership income goals while striving to keep sponsor discounts below 25%.
- Develops, implements and maintains model for strategic sponsorships and grants.
- Meets no fewer than 10 times per year, at the call of the chair of the committee.
- Maintains minutes of all meetings.
- Manages sponsors email inbox.
- Reviews this charter annually and recommends changes to the board of directors.
- Follows association policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains documentation about committee roles and procedures, including how this committee collaborates with others.
- Communicates and collaborates with other committees and board of directors to accomplish association goals.
- Provides quarterly updates to the board of directors.