The Sponsorship Committee solicits and coordinates sponsors for the Association and its activities.
The committee has no expressed or implied governing power or authority. As an Association committee, the committee reports to the executive director.
- The executive director shall appoint the chair and members of the committee. The executive director will follow the volunteer recruitment process to select a chair
- Those in event sponsorship roles serve as ex officio members of this committee.
- The committee may include non-director persons whose experience may assist the committee in the performance of its duties. The committee chair will follow the volunteer recruitment process and recommend members to the executive director for appointment.
- Kathleen Callahan, chair
- Christine Boehler, 2023 Annual Conference lead
- Brooke Harper, communications coordinator
- Deb Peluso, online coordinator
- Karyn Wendrow, communications coordinator
- Works with partners on all levels of sponsoring:
- Annual conference
- Analytics Summit
- Accessibility Summit
- Explores new ideas and areas for sponsorship opportunities and business partnerships.
- Evaluates sponsor pricing levels to ensure they are correctly priced.
- Reaches event corporate partnership income goals while striving to keep sponsor discounts below 25%.
- Develops, implements and maintains model for strategic sponsorships and grants.
- Meets no fewer than 10 times per year, at the call of the chair of the committee.
- Maintains minutes of all meetings.
- Manages sponsors email inbox.
- Reviews this charter annually and recommends changes to the executive director.
- Follows Association policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains documentation about committee roles and procedures, including how this committee collaborates with others.
- Communicates and collaborates with other committees and Association staff to accomplish Association goals.
- Provides monthly updates to the executive director through the committee chair.