HighEdweb is an organization of web professionals working at institutions of higher education.
HighEdweb strives to advance web professionals, technologies and standards in higher education.
HighEdweb is an organization of professionals working to advance the web at institutions of higher education. We design, develop, manage and map the futures of higher education digital communications and services.
- We do the right thing.
- We keep our commitments.
- We strive for excellence.
- We strive for transparency in our actions.
- We value open access to knowledge and resources.
- We support tools and approaches that cultivate free exchange, participation and community building.
- We encourage sharing and teamwork.
- We support our members’ success and needs.
- We foster a culture of service within the organization.
- We provide opportunities to share knowledge and ideas.
- Colleen Brennan-Barry
Monroe Community College
- Sven Aas
Mount Holyoke College
- Patti Fantaske
Pennsylvania State University
- Sara Clark
Missouri State University
- Glenn E. Donaldson Jr.
The Ohio State University
- Dale Grady
University of Rochester, retired
- Kerri Hicks
Brown University Library
- Jesse Lavery
- Tonya Oaks Smith
Henderson State University
- Martin Sickafoose
- Tom Wojciechowski
HighEdweb started as a strategic alliance of web professionals in New York state higher education.
HighEdweb joined forces with WebDevShare, a successful international conference for web development in higher education, transforming the group into an international organization.
The Higher Education web Professionals Association became an incorporated, non-profit, professional society.
The Association’s first official regional conference is held at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.
HighEdweb announces the inaugural class of the Leadership Academy.
The Higher Education web Professionals Association announces official levels of Association membership.
312 W. Commercial St.
East Rochester, NY 14445
Federal Tax ID: 20-4853030