Today, Friday July 31, is the last day get the HighEdWeb 2015 Annual Conference early-bird registration discount! Conference registration will stay open until the end of August (or until we sell out), but when you register by Friday, July 31, you save $125.
Need a reason (or 10) to head to HighEdWeb?
There are a lot of great conferences out there. And you have lots of choices for spending your professional development money. We think HighEdWeb 2015 (October 4-7 in Milwaukee, Wis.) is the right choice, for a lot of reasons:
- HighEdWeb is the conference created BY and FOR higher ed Web professionals. We are an all-volunteer organization, working to further our shared profession — and you can bet we really understand what’s happening right now in the higher ed Web world, and where it’s headed in the future, because we’re right there with you.
- Seven tracks of great content, covering topics including development and programming, marketing, content and social strategy, accessibility, educational technology, design, professional skills, and more.
- 70+ presentations by the best-of-the-best — great professionals, doing great work, and sharing it with you.
- Two world-class keynotes: our old friend @UnMarketing, Scott Stratten, AND Bill Nye (yes, THAT Bill Nye, the Science Guy!)
- Dozens of poster presentations at our Poster Session, affectionately called “the science fair for Web geeks.”
- Time with the HighEdWeb community, who are pretty fantastic and connected all year round.
- Food for the mind AND body, including conference meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks) and social events each night.
- A visit to Milwaukee, a city with a thriving river-front entertainment district, home of Harley-Davidson, great breweries, amazing art, and lots to explore.
- Add-on half-day workshops, helping you really maximize your learning.
- Technical, Integrated Marketing and Leadership Academies, held in conjunction with HighEdWeb 2015 on October 3-4.
We could keep going … and going … and going … but we hope you get the idea, and that you’ll plan to join us in October for an incredible event!