The end of fiscal year 2013-14 is near, and we have a great play for how you can use those extra end-of-year funds in an awesome way — register for HighEdWeb 2014 in Portland, Ore., and snag our great early bird deal.
So, why HighEdWeb?
HighEdWeb is the annual conference of the Higher Education Web Professionals Association, created by and for all higher education Web professionals — from programmers to marketers to designers to all team members in-between — who want to explore the unique Web issues facing colleges and universities.
Your conference registration includes:
- Access to 70+ general sessions in multiple conference tracks
- Entrance into the keynote presentations
- Admittance to the #heweb14 poster session
- All conference materials
- Daily continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshment breaks
- All networking receptions and events, on- and off-site
Already registered? Add a workshop or Academy!
Supercharge your conference experience by adding an Academy or workshop to your registration. These extra professional development opportunities take an in-depth look at special topics, skills and issues relevant to higher education web professionals.