We recommend registering early, as spots fill up quickly. Plus, register by July 31 and you receive the #heweb14 early-bird discount — a savings of $125.
Add a workshop to your registration
And if you need another reason to register early, we have one word for you: workshops. A great lineup of pre- and post-conference workshops is now posted on the 2014 schedule and are open for registration.
- Developing and Maintaining Web Content: An Idea Generating Workshop
- Video Production
- A Nuts-and-Bolts Introduction to Client-side Interactivity with jQuery and AJAX
- Finding Your Way: Fixing (Conflicting) Map Data and Building an Interactive Campus Map
- Your Website is the Next Social Medium
See a workshop you like? Add it to your registration today; space is limited!
Go in-depth with a HighEdWeb Academy
Jump start your annual conference experience by taking part in one of our professional Academies, to be held in Portland on October 18-19. HighEdWeb Academies provide interactive learning experiences in small group settings, featuring workshop-style presentations from leaders in the field.
By attending one of our in-depth Academies, you will:
- Develop and enhance your leadership skills at the Leadership Academy
- Design successful communication campaigns that span platforms at the Integrated Marketing Academy
- Sharpen your technical Web skills at the Technical Academy
Space is limited, so register today!
Claim your room, too!
Our conference hotel, the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower, is now taking online reservations. You can also call 1-503-226-1611 to book your room – just ask for the HighEdWeb rate.