HighEdWeb is pleased to announce the HighEdWeb 2013 annual conference schedule of presentations.
The conference will feature 60+ presentations by industry leaders; optional pre- and post-conference half-day intensive workshops; outstanding keynotes by Steve Wozniak (co-founder, Apple, Inc.) and Scott Stratten (President, Un-Marketing); and a number of social and networking events.
Conference tracks include:
- Applications, Integration and Mobile
- Management and Professional Development
- Marketing, Content and Social Strategy
- Technical: Propeller Hats Required
- Technology in Education
- Usability, Accessibility and Design
To register, visit the HighEdWeb 2013 website – early bird registration ends July 31.